Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm Sara, and my boyfriend Marshal and I are new to Hedgehog Central and also new to being a hedgie parents and I could not be more excited and happy! Shes an albino named Bella Bean (because of her vampire like qualities I named her after Bela Lugosi, the actor in the original Dracula and Bella from the Twilight saga)

Anyways, I was letting Bella explore my room and she found a cat treat on the floor and before I could pick it up she had already gobbled it up! I want to make sure that it won't be harmful to her so I found the treat package and this is what is contained in them:

Name: Ziwipeak Air Dried Cat Cuisine
Venison-meat(min 57.7%), Fish (min 12%), Venison-liver (min 9%), Tripe, Heart and Kidney (min 7%), Chicory syrup, Green Lipped and Blue Mussel (min 4%), Fish Oil, Lecithin, Kelp, Vitamins-Vitamin D, E & B2, Calcium, Pantothenate, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Minerals-Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Potassium, DL Methionine, Taurine, Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols

My cat doesn't like them and Bella absolutely LOVED it, so if theyre okay I'll continue to feed them to her! Actually, as I was typing this she was sitting in my lap trying to get into the bag again!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to include, the package says they're made with completely natural ingredients. Made in New Zealand with meat that was ranch raised-free of antibiotics and hormones, and fish from "clear waters". There are no colors, preservatives, fillers or grains.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.