Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through old photos and found this wonderfull picture of Boq that i thought i would share. He is in his Winter cage annionting on some chicken. I dont know if others out there do this but with Boq I had a Winter cage sterilight bin and a wire summer cage. The sterilite kept some cold out durring the Winter which is nice for Boq. This picture also shows the setup very well, cloth liner and litter under his wheel for the big messes and his beloved snuggle sack. Also the rock in his cage was cleaned often with everthing else in the cage but he licked it frequently, anyone else find a rock licking hedgie?
--
RIP <3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Sylvie is, or at lease used to be a rock licker! When she first came home she took to a particular rock. It now lives in her hidey hut. Works well for me to keep the liner down & I think she just likes it.

(I should note that photo is over a year old, she now has a new cage, new wheel & is considerably larger)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Thanks guys. She may look cute but my friends & I think she's secretly plotting to take over the world. The way she'll stop what she's doing & then look at you. Very reminiscent of Stewie Griffin. I personally think she's a reincarnation of 'Brain' from Pinky & the Brain... ooo that just gave me an idea for a fun thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts