Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well about a week ago my beautiful Momo had a hibination attempt. since then i have warmed the room up a lot and while in most ways she is back to her usual self she gets really grumpy when we pick her up. she seems like she just does not like being touched, for her this is really weird as she has always been a lovely friendly girl. will she get back to normal or stay like this? please help

· Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, as you said this is the second time this has happened...ONLY the second time. i know thats not good it shouldnt happen even once, but after the first time i made changes to her enviroment keeping the heat a lot higher and leaving the heat mat on at all times (not across her whole cage only part so she can cool if she needs to). she seems back to herself now and im hoping she will stay that way but i would love if u had some suggestions on how to stop it happening again. i am making sure there is enough light in the room during the day and as i mentioned am keeping the temp higher. i bought a ceramic heat emitter but she has a solid cage rather than a wire one so i think it may get too hot if i put that in. let me know any sugestions as im out of ideas and as you say i cant have this happen again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.