Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your Hedgie. And yes, it's probably a good thing that your son did not see her that way. I have an 11 year old and he has an elderly Guinea Pig named "Anakin". I know it's going to be hard on him when Anakin passes away. It took him over a year to get over his pet rat, when it passed. The guinea pig was the replacement to help heal his heart.

LovingQuills said:
I have contacted Jenn w/ Hedgie Haven and we are getting a beautiful little girl from her.
I am getting your hedgie's BROTHER, to join my breeding herd. He is posted right under your girl's slideshow. Jenn says she'll have a slide show of my little boy, later this week. Such a small world, huh?! Unfortunately, I won't be getting him home until Spring of 2009. We are each breeding another pair of hedgies, so we can do a breeder swap for 2 hedgehogs....making the 12 hour drive (one way) worth while. :roll:

We've named our little guy SMORES because he has a solid white body (the marshmallow) with a black head and buttocks (graham crackers covered in chocolate). :lol: Plus, it goes with our "candy" theme names.

Algerian Black, High White, Pinto
[attachment=0:3okd0yjz]D5_Smores.jpg[/attachment:3okd0yjz]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.