Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my hedgie.
He still likes to be a huffer a lot, still working on him being more friendly... but he isn't camera shy.. thats for sure.[attachment=0:35tb1xwc]DSC00614.jpg[/attachment:35tb1xwc][attachment=1:35tb1xwc]DSC00613.jpg[/attachment:35tb1xwc][attachment=2:35tb1xwc]DSC00611.jpg[/attachment:35tb1xwc]

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, if anyone can tell me his color and everything like that, I'd appreciate it :D[attachment=0:1mloaau1]DSC00615.jpg[/attachment:1mloaau1]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Widget is so cute! (and yep, he looks Algerian Chocolate Pinto- not that you would take my word over Reaper's though :lol: )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! xD

He's supposedly 8 months old. I got him in May and was told he was 5 months at the time.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Vander looks lighter than Widget, especially if you look at the nose. Widget does look on the lighter side of the spectrum for chocolate though, if that's what he is.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yeah he does look a bit lighter.
Although I think Vander looks different in every pic I take of him...lol
He looks a little different (to me anyway) in the pic in the link I posted above.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Widget is gorgeous! And Vander can come live with me if he is too light Heeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!(a little smile to Shelby's Mom!!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Widget is just too cute!!!
and so is Vander! i think they want to come visit me dont you think? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
594 Posts
shetland said:
Widget is gorgeous! And Vander can come live with me if he is too light Heeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!(a little smile to Shelby's Mom!!!!!!!!!)
Oh no no no no...
Vander is perfect just they way he is. lil chewed up ears and all.
was just trying to be sure of his color. :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts