Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So umm... i noticed how for some hedgehog colours, like WB chocolate, it says in the colour guide that the spines should have less then 5% white quills... or sumthin like that. It doesn't say that for algerian chocolate, it doesn't even mention white quills. Are algerian chocolates (which Jade apparantly is) supposed to have some white quills? Jade has more than i can count.(i will post a pic depending on people's answers) Jade just seems to have bands darker than many chocolates i've seen, but is overall lighter cuz of some white quills. Could she be something else??? (if you want to see there are two pictures of her on this forum, one in each photo contest. The pics may not be the best representation of her quills due to lighting, but because they are photo contests, i chose them for other aspects. Like i said i will post pics here, ones that represent her quills well, depening on the answer about white quills.) thank you.

·
Registered
228 Posts
All standard colours (as in those with almost all banded quills) will have some solid white quills, but the basic rule of thumb is if you can't easily see the white quills on quick inspection then the hedgehog is a standard and not a Snowflake, White or Double White.

Make sense? ;)

Bryan

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(i been to busy to post the past few days) You can easily see Jade's white quills at first sight... Does that make her like... a silver??? It is not 30% white i think, but it seems to be very close...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u kno what? i don't wanna have to find it, cuz i have a load of HW (homework) so just look at the september photo contest and the playtime photo contest. Jade is there in both contests. (its under fun stuff sumwhere...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts