Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a Ferret Nation 141 (single unit) in Canada? I'd rather pick it up in store than have to pay for shipping. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba..but my dad can get it from pretty much any province because he's a truck driver.

EDIT: I've come to the conclusion that it isn't available in Canada so I'm opening this up to US locations as long as you can get it in store. Shipping isn't much of an option, most US sites don't ship to Canada.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Re: Which Canadian stores sell Ferret Nation?

Petsmart sells the double one, not sure if they sell the single or not.

·
Registered
215 Posts

FiaSpice said:
We do, but, at least in my province, they won't carry cages that aren't for cats or dogs
I think it's the same in Ontario as well, and possibly across Canada. I've never seen small animal cages at any of the walmarts I've been to (in both the Toronto area and Kingston) and the Canadian Walmart website doesn't have anything for small animals under its pet section. A store specifically for pets is probably the most likely way you'd find them.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts

nessariel said:
Ah! Well, there you go. You'd also have to use the American website (and pay a ton of shipping), because the Canadian Walmart website doesn't have an online shopping aspect.
Yep here is what the site says;

Shipping outside the United States
We do not ship to Canada or other destinations outside the United States except for major offshore territories and protectorates of the United States.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Ive never seen a single level Ferret Nation in any of the stores but some Petsmarts have the doubles. Since you said you are willing to drive to the US you could always find the closest Petsmart and call first to see if they can order one in for you. Since they do a lot of business they sometimes not charge shipping since it will just tag along with other things they are getting in. That way when they get a shipment of the double deckers maybe one of your single lvl ones can tag along with them :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts