Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someone please edit my post. 3 topics have gone in on Chinchilla Sand (poxy phone) and I only want one? I can't find the delete button.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,950 Posts
I deleted one. I'm not finding a third.

Edited to add: As soon as I wrote that I couldn't find it, there it was and is now gone. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks
It might have been me. I thought I could remove one by removing all the words. but I don't know what I'm doing really
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,914 Posts
Kalandra said:
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.
After someone else has posted on a new topic can you still delete the topic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
LarryT said:
Kalandra said:
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.
After someone else has posted on a new topic can you still delete the topic?
Usually not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,914 Posts
FiaSpice said:
LarryT said:
Kalandra said:
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.
After someone else has posted on a new topic can you still delete the topic?
Usually not.
Thanks FiaSpice :D that's what I thought.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
If you accidentally post multiple topics due to a glitch, hopefully you can catch the new threads before anyone else posts to them.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top