Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
3,709 Posts
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Kalandra said:
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.
After someone else has posted on a new topic can you still delete the topic?

·
Registered
764 Posts
LarryT said:
Kalandra said:
Usually not.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
FiaSpice said:
LarryT said:
Kalandra said:
Usually not.
Thanks FiaSpice :D that's what I thought.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts