Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking around online to buy a couple so I have them when I get my hedgie in a couple weeks. Any suggestions for where you get yours? (Preferably something that won't hurt my wallet lol).
Also do you have any other accessories that your hedgie really likes or that you recommend?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Do you have a wheel for the cage?
I haven't had any luck finding hedgie bags in any of the pet stores I've looked at. And I haven't found any on-line either (although, to be fair, I've only looked on Amazon). I know people have made their own.
Small cat toys that don't have catnip in them can be fun for hedgies.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I always make them myself but you can find them on Etsy, there are different people who sell their bags and they're usually not very expensive.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Like Draenog said, some people do make their own if they have sewing machines. Others, like myself, have an etsy shop where we sell hedgehog stuff. I am not the only one by any means, but if you would like to take a look at my shop, the link is in my signature. =] Otherwise, etsy is a very good place to find them!

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I purchased the wheel, 2 snuggle sacks, and a little cuddle cup. I'll also have a couple blankets. For toys all I have is a rubber duck lol, I'll cut up some cardboard tubes, maybe use a couple toy cars?
Any other things your babies really like?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts