Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another question im afraid!! (Can't wait till i know enough to start answering other peoples)!

Henry has now figured out his FS wheel which is great. He LOVES it. This is not a problem but was wondering if there were any other toys etc i could get for him to give him some variation?

I thought he liked exploring but when i get him out at night now, he runs around for about a minute then gets back on his wheel for a few minutes before repeating the routine, always going back to his wheel. Hes obsessed!! :D

Would just like to spice things up a bit for him if possible

·
Registered
17 Posts
My hedgie isn't too interested in much except her wheel and rearranging her whole home every night but the toys I have gotten for her are some plastic cat balls with little bells in them and even some plastic bird toys- I have a bunch of rings looped onto each other hanging from the top of her cage with a little bell on the bottom of it.

PetSmart has some really great things, But, it really depends on your hedgie's personality and what interests him/her. I've heard of peoples' hedgies playing with small baby toys like toy trucks, etc. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts