Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i should get more toys fore my hedgehog and i was thinking what kind of toys and whick one? if you have a link that shows it or somewhere i can buy it plese tell me and it you dont then just the name is good.

·
Registered
651 Posts
There's an entire board dedicated to toys, so check that out :)

Here's an awesome list of toys too: http://hedgehogcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59

Basically anything that does not have small parts to choke on, or holes/slits for hedgies to get their mouths stuck, that isn't toxic and doesn't contain anything they could eat (feathers, etc). Cat toys usually work if they meet this criteria. You also want to make sure the toy doesn't have any loose threads (if it's a stuffed animal or something similar).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the list :D. very helpful, i have already tried some of the toys and
my hedgehog seems to like them. thanks again

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Not sure if your hedgie would like it but mine likes a braided fleece toy I made for him. I braided fleece since theres no strings and knoted on each end, its probably 4 inches long and it winds up all over the place. When it comes out of the wash he will start playing with it again if I hold it in my hands for awhile, I think he likes it cause it holds the scent.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i did not really under stant what you mant but i fond out that my hedgie does not like plushies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts