Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway in 9 days (yippee) i'll be driving 3.5 hours to Massachusetts to pick up my baby boy. (his name will be either Beaker or Speckles).

What should I expect with hormones in males when he gets to that stage?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I haven't noticed any hormonal changes in mine since I've gotten him. Mine was 3 month old when I got him and is around 8 month old now (which I think is considered an adult but can't remember for sure). He hasn't shown any changes that I have noticed that would be attributed to hormones. He does his regular "boy thing" but has done that from the beginning.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
someone (wtfreen? I think, I probably horribly garbled that user name) posted a while ago that her male was super grumpy and was wondering if it was due to puberty. Other than that you may get to witness his special "boy time" :oops:

·
Registered
902 Posts
hedgielover said:
someone (wtfreen? I think, I probably horribly garbled that user name) posted a while ago that her male was super grumpy and was wondering if it was due to puberty. Other than that you may get to witness his special "boy time" :oops:
Or the results, thereof, on the blanket. I always grab a clean blanket from the closet to handle mine rather than their bed blanket.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I definately agree with you about not wanting to go near the blankets in there lol. I pick my guys blankets up by pinching them in the corner with the least amount of skin touching as possible. I definately learned the hard way on that one. Clean blanket is always the safest option lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts