Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be getting my first hedgehog in early November and I still haven't found a name for her yet. Usually I am really good at names but I have to run them by fiance and he is so picky lol. He wants to name her Sonic and I want name her something Japanese and we just can't seem to agree on it... I'd like to name her something original so I figured I would see if any of you guys had any suggestions?

I just got an updated picture of her today...

·
Registered
594 Posts
What about the name...

Kaida ?

It means Little Dragon in Japanese.

·
Registered
274 Posts
An adorable name would be Bluebell, when i saw your name on here it made me think of that and shes such a sweet girl!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My hedgehog is name Sonadow, a combination of Sonic and Shadow from the video games. I call him Sonny. (pronounced like Sonic, not Sunny). The name came about as a compromise since my friend wanted to name it Shadow, but I had originally wanted to name him Sonic. LOL. But I agreed to this eventually because it felt cliche to name him Sonic.

But I agree with what the person above me said. Wait and see what his personality is like.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody for all of your suggestions! I picked up my baby yesterday and decided to name her Pippi ( Like Pippi Longstockings ) Pip for short. :p

·
Registered
902 Posts
Pippi is a great name!!! Good job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts