Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your hedgies exact diet?

Please be specific as Im looking for a diet! (What kind of cat food too please!)

=) Thank you! Post away.

Pictures are great too!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Wellness Indoor, Purina One Chicken and Rice (the junky food in the mix that he was on when I got him) and the next one I want to incorporate is Natural Balance Green Pea and Duck.

·
Registered
244 Posts
For Pinchita I have Natural Balance, Green Pea and duck.
and Royal Canin Kitten 36 for some extra fat in her diet cuz shes a runner
and I want to add the Blue Spa Select Indoor.
also viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15 is a great food list to find a good cat food, there are many out there, there are many different lists too.
good-luck :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Lily gets a mix of Natural Balance Green Pea and Duck (which is her favorite), Wellness Indoor, and Solid Gold. Green Pea and Duck is a good choice if you can find it, I haven't heard of a hedgehog not liking it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Maisy has a mix of Royal Canin Indoor Light 40, Purina ONE natural blends salmon and brown rice and Blue Buffalo Spa Select Weight Control. I think you wanted to know about the whole diet right? Well Maisy has dry food left in her cage at all times then 3 or 4 times a week i give her about a tablespoon of protein and a tablespoon of fruit/vegetables.
For protein:
Plain, skinless cooked chicken
Plain cooked turkey
Salmon
Boiled egg
6-8 Mealworms

Fruits she likes:
MELON! (She absolutely loves this) :lol:
Apple
Strawberries
Blueberries
Any other fruits apart from Citrus fruits and Grapes.

Vegetables:
Cooked carrots (softer and easier to eat)
Green beans
Lettuce
Tomato (Make sure there are no seeds)

This is not a complete list, just the ones she prefers
Hope this helps! :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Beck gets Wellness Indoor, Natural Balance green pea and duck, and Performatrin Salmon and Olive Oil. He also gets daily dried crickets and mealworms, beans veggies, and natural peanut or almond butter because he's a skinny little runner :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts