Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is youer favorit headgehogs name. i just posted this to liveing things up. (please dont think i am a bad owner because i ask a lot of questions) heres my headgehog[attachment=1:352eo1du]09-07-08_0019.jpg[/attachment:352eo1du][attachment=0:352eo1du]09-07-08_0020.jpg[/attachment:352eo1du] isnt he cute :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I personally don't have a favorite, but mine is named Inky, and I think the name is adorable.

I am "reserving" two names for sometime in the future hedgies, Marco for an albino male, and Sharpie for Algerian something female. :lol:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Well, if I get another hedgie... that is just assuming...

I certainly hope to continue with hedgies!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
i dont have a favorite eather but my hedgehogs name is Daisy :D
although i do hope to get more hedgies in the futuer, i dont have any names picked out or a favorite,

·
Registered
336 Posts
I don't have a favorite name either; I love so many of the creative names people on this board have come up with for their hedgehogs.

I want to name a future female Ursula, and a future male Sergio. But, only if it fits them :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Everyone's fav is their own hedgie's. Probably cuz their fav. name is what they would name their hedgie. Of course, My fav is Jade, but that was even before i owned her. (i actually though of it the week before i got her) it is such a cool, great sounding name, and its pretty bad_ _ _. (i do not want to be reported, so i am just underscoring). :shock: :eek:

Hey, justin, u know that it is spelled HEDGEHOG????

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iamdbf said:
Everyone's fav is their own hedgie's. Probably cuz their fav. name is what they would name their hedgie. Of course, My fav is Jade, but that was even before i owned her. (i actually though of it the week before i got her) it is such a cool, great sounding name, and its pretty bad_ _ _. (i do not want to be reported, so i am just underscoring). :shock: :eek:

i just stated this just liveing things up. and i know thats how you spell hedgehogs it was a misspelled it on accident.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I pretty much decided ahead of time that every girl hedgehog I have will be named after some sort of food (something sweet). I don't know why =/ Any boy I get will be named whatever I want. I have a long list of names to choose from.. I just don't want to write them all out lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
We labored over a name for a few days after we got him. We couldn't decide if we wanted Q-tip, Q-T, Q-Ball, so we decided on Q. Its a letter you don't use very often, and in the end...it can still mean a variety of things.

·
Registered
408 Posts
justin j said:
iamdbf said:

i just stated this just liveing things up. and i know thats how you spell hedgehogs it was a misspelled it on accident.
its just i saw u did that a lot. whatever.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
iamdbf said:
justin j said:
iamdbf said:

its just i saw u did that a lot. whatever.
well thank you for telling me how to spell hedgehog. i have learned from my mistake

·
Registered
20 Posts
i like the name quillson so of course thats what i named my hedgehog, i was gonna name him rolo because they roll up into balls lol :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
ok my favorite names are :
Sweeney(male) Lovette(female)
Jack(male) Sally(female)
Anthony(male) Joanna(female)
Joanna is my next hedgies name so dont steal it! :)

And my brother says he likes the name : Spike
And my mom keeps shouting : " Qillo!! QUILLO!!!!" haha

1 - 20 of 58 Posts