Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 1/2 female. Initially started as cataracts now darker cloudier white spots appeared. Anyone know? No apparentirritation,actingnormal.
Nose Carnivore Rodent Dog breed Felidae
Eye Domesticated hedgehog Rodent Whiskers Fawn

Sorry for bad pictures I’m sure you can see not only does she have cataracts I believe but 3 significant cloudy spots and no they are not light reflections other then that obvious light reflection spot that’s white.

incase this is of any use to anyone - about 9 months ago she got a blood test and she had high fat in the blood. Now prior to this test I was giving her lots of eggs (with the yolk) cooked obviously. Because she was sick and I wanted to feed her what she wanted. I know believe that her cholesterol has gone back to normal she doesn’t have any yellowing of belly skin or anything which I think she used to then, she’s also lost weight and is back to a healthy weight, she eats low fat cat kibble, ive given her more mealworms recently but I noticed this after she was off mealworms and fatty foods and lost the weight, it appeared about 2 months ago, and the cataracts appeared about 8 months ago

1 - 1 of 1 Posts