Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted a thread about my new boy and I was curious what color he is. I get mixed up between certain colors so I wanted to ask everyones opinion!~ He's about 9 week old.

spikes close up!~

face :mrgreen:

side shot

·
Registered
581 Posts
as i said in the other post, either wb brown or cinnamon, though i am leaning more twoards cinnamon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The nose is too dark and the quills too brown for Cinnamon, and the mask is too dark for White-Bellied Brown, so...

Algerian Brown :)

Bryan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I edited and said 9 weeks old. Im wondering if i should try to take more pictures in natural light. The light in my room has a yellowish tint to it so it may do something to the real color. haha! I'm thinking he's a cinnamon too now that i really look at him and i'm hearding the suggestions.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Uhm if Bryan says he is Algerian Brown that is what he is. Bryan Smith is the top expert of the world on African mixed breed pet hedgehogs.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I am horrible with colours but even before Bryan said what he is, I knew he was not a cinnamon. My Cinder was a cinnamon and he does not look like her. :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hehe thanks larryt!!!~ i really love my boy! I played with him today and he's really warmed up to me. It makes me so happy~ hedgies are the greatest :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts