Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have posted a few times on CnQ and have been meaning to post an introduction about myself and my hedgie, Hugh, here- but I will save that for another day and section!

Here is Hugh! He is just finishing up qulling... a good solid 2 weeks of grouchyness and lots of quill loss and it is finally nice to have a more pleasant hedgie back. He seemed to be very coffee colored when I first got him but now he seems much lighter. His nose is brown and he obviously is a pinto of sorts because he has a large light spot!

Thanks for your input :)

-HH

Please click on the image for full size- it is a bit distorted as a thumbnail![attachment=0:2p200m8g]DSC01073.JPG[/attachment:2p200m8g]

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hm... do you think he has a mask? I can't decide, but I know that it can be pretty subtle.

Also, could he be a snowflake? He seems to have a lot of white quills, but it is difficult to determine a percentage... and he has the pinto spots too!

-HH

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is his adorable face :) Unfortunately his "butt crack" on his head was really dry and seemed exceptionally wide... it has thankfully filled in quite a bit since then :mrgreen:

Again, please click on the thumbnail for a larger picture.

Thank you!

-HH[attachment=0:12x5w94m]DSC01072_2.JPG[/attachment:12x5w94m]

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts