Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my hedgehog Doug is in a cage that measures: 33 1/4-Inch long, 18 3/4-inch wide, 22 1/4-inch high with 1-inch wire spacing. I'll add the listing for the exact cage. I see no signs of stress on Doug.

Is this large enough? If not what do you recommend, the actual brands other users have would be really helpful. And he doesn't use a wheel never has is that normal? The day I got him he hopped in it for five seconds but never got back in. He does get lots of run time in the house usually an hour or so each night, and he doesn't play with toys, but he loves to smell things and walk around.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B003SLP39G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That makes sense I have some hedgehog books that while are new have not been updated and I have both a store bought wheel and a Carolina storm wheel as well. Is there a commercial cage that is good for hedgehogs or do I have to make One?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.