Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share that I had gone to pick up some mealworms and canned cat food for treats for Lily tonight and found something called Wellness Healthy Indulgence things at the store. They're basically like canned cat food, but meat chunks in gravy that are in little packages instead of cans. I got three flavors and tried giving Lily the chicken/turkey one tonight...she very enthusiastically approved of it. :D She gobbled them up as fast as she could. She was even licking a bit of the gravy off the plate, lol. Definitely made it worth the money. ^.^

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hmm, I need to get more food today perhaps I will look for them. Do you know what other flavours are available?

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I also got Tuna and chicken, crab & herring flavors. I remember there was at least six different flavors at the store, I think most of the others were sea food type ones too.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I found them yesterday while I was out. They look really good. I got Turkey & Duck and Turkey, Duck & shrimp. The store I was at only had those two flavours. I will be trying them tonight so fingers crossed that Quigley likes them. Thanks for posting about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts