Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wondering...
do you hedgehogs make this weird hollow popping noise in their back? i just wanna know what the heck it means and what it is

·
Registered
666 Posts
for the third time since my phone kept kicking back to the log in screen every time i tried to send this :roll:

is it a new hedgie to you? sometimes they will do this even in their sleep as a warning to get away. they can still sense your prescence (sp?) even when they are sleeping and can still smell and hear you in the room.

perhaps you can get a video of exactly what you're talking about for us if this isn't it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does it sound like coffee percolating? Like a series of little steady pops? Cause if so I thinks its little sleepy noises. Bos makes them when he's falling asleep during cuddle time.

Although, I'm not an expert, so it might be good to post a video or something for other people to advise.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it kinda sounds like that could be right cause its usually when were just chillin on the coach or theyre just snuggled into me going to sleep when they do it

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd love to see a video. I wonder if it's the same thing Pickle does when she snuggles in my neck. She sort of jerks and makes a little thumping sort of noise. Really hard to describe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts