Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we've had him for a little over a week, and thought it was about time to share his beautiful face with the world.

His first outdoor adventure, doing some supervised rock climbing.

Just get a load of those big beautiful ears!

Skeletons and fireballs are really the only suitable images for manly pajamas.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Aww he's so cute and so little!!

nice pj's! ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
What a sweetheart! His quills look so white and clean! If he annoints or has a poopy mess one night please take pics and share them :lol:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
The better to hear you my dear!!!!!!!!! Oh my, those ears!!!!!!! He is so beautiful. Every picture is wonderful. Such a sweet face. Thank you so much for the pictures. More stories and pictures please?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very handsome hedgie. Have fun with him. Please update as he grows. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
He's such a beautiful baby. And he seems like he has a great personality with how calmly he sits in your hand. Someone told me once of her albino who anointed with a strawberry. The foam made him pink. So if yours manages to turn himself into another color you'll definitely have to post pics!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like the photographs. These are really the best pictures over the last couple of days, so don't think he's a complete angel. Most pictures are just a blur from him squirming around or trying to hide from the camera. He's otherwise been pretty good, though.

More are likely on their way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts