Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take the time to vote it's for a great cause!!
Should we win it all goes to the Hedgehog Welfare Society to help with the massive rescue effort in Texas.
Another hedgie has been in this contest for the last 2 weeks and has gotten just a few votes :cry:
Come on people and vote it only takes a minute to signup!
Voting starts 1-22-2010
http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8589949408

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8589949408
I posted this on my facebook and hedgehog world as well as HHC and got a Whopping 4 votes so far :( and one of those was mine.
Sure is alot of hedgie lovers on these sites :?
So many people want to help with the rescue effort but can't take 2 minutes to signup and vote :roll: and just don't understand it :shock:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I voted for Xavier and his cute little pink nose. :mrgreen:
I just logged back in, no need to sign up again.

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Well, voting also just opened for this round today, I think. I clicked the link last night, but couldn't vote yet. And it's still pretty early in the day, so once more people are up and moving, he should get more votes! (hopefully, anyway)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Yes, voting started 12 am today. Vicki's Zander I think got around 200 votes for the first round, but there are some dog people out there too that have a lot of contacts. Try racking up several hundred... :?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LizardGirl said:
Yes, voting started 12 am today. Vicki's Zander I think got around 200 votes for the first round, but there are some dog people out there too that have a lot of contacts. Try racking up several hundred... :?
Yea Zander had 271 votes and the winner had over 1,600 :eek:
1,600 is alot of votes but if every involved hedgie owner would vote it would not even be close :D it's just a matter of getting the word out :!:

·
Registered
128 Posts
So should we vote for Zander or Xavier in round 3? I'm confused because there are 2 hedgehogs in this round! I want the HWS to get that $$$!

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rainbowcookie said:
So should we vote for Zander or Xavier in round 3? I'm confused because there are 2 hedgehogs in this round! I want the HWS to get that $$$!
You can vote for both :) here's what it says on the website:

How many votes can I place?
Once logged in, you can then vote for as many different pets as you want, but you can only place one vote per pet during each voting period. (Note: each voting period lasts a week, NOT a day.)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Done! Pets who support the HWS get my votes!

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Xavier has 40 votes and Zander has 36 but the leader has 133 :roll:
I posted on HHC,HW,CnH,HWS yahoo group,facebook,my 2 websites and emailed it too over 100 contacts telling them to fwd it to all their contacts to keep it going and still only got 40 votes so far :( it's really a shame that people can't take 2 minutes to vote.I'm very disappointed :( I really thought we could make a difference :oops: :evil:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I forwarded it to a bunch of people and I'm gonna try and get all my 9 room mates to vote. 2nd and 3rd place get donations too right?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
emeko said:
I forwarded it to a bunch of people and I'm gonna try and get all my 9 room mates to vote. 2nd and 3rd place get donations too right?
Thanks for the help Emeko :D if everyone done the same as you we would have a excellent chance!
This contest goes for 12 weeks...the top 5 each week will be going to the finals...60 pets in total will be in the finals.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 41 Posts