Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored last night so I decided to take some videos of the hoglets and thought yall would like to see them! :D The quality is awful because a) I'm horrible at taking videos and b) the light in my room is about to burn out so it's kinda dark. They're cute regardless though! Let me know what yall think and I hope you enjoy them!

"Angel"

"Izzy"

Scarlett

"Charlie Jr."

"Chasity"

"Jak"

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Thank you for the videos! I love the way Izzy stretched and Charlie's light quills. Jak's little face is so adorable and Chasity is quite the nibbler! Scarlett is so beautiful and likes to nibble too. But Angel, ohhhhhhhhhhhh; so long and gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :D Yeah I had a hard time choosing between Scarlett, Angel, and Charlie Jr. I wanted a reverse pinto girl, but turned out to be a boy! So I then had to decide between the girls and went with Scarlett because I wanted some facial markings. They're all super sweet, it's gonna be really hard to let these go haha. They're going to good homes though so it's worth it :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you :D Yeah, we need new lights in the house, the one in the bathroom doesn't work at all and almost caught on fire, the ones upstairs did the same, and the others are just going out lol. The house is falling apart :lol: Hopefully it'll get fixed this week though!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
you have such beautiful hedgies :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts