Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried my best but every time I took my phone out she stopped lol. Here's the best I could get though! I would be worried, but it's totally voluntary on her part. Any one else have babes that do this? Or a reason as to why she does it?

It's when she puts her chin to the floor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wouldn't worry. I think she is just doing it to entertain herself! :)
So this has nothing to do with this one, but what toys do you have for him?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't worry. I think she is just doing it to entertain herself! :)
So this has nothing to do with this one, but what toys do you have for him?
She isn't too interested in toys, but usually I have an empty plastic cup on its side (she does like pushing it sometimes and she'll chase meal worms around it), a cat ball with a bell, a small toy car, her stuffed animal, a bed that she likes digging under, sometimes a paper towel roll, a toy duck that she'll climb on sometimes. I kind of alternate them, mostly she just likes digging under the fleece and pushing stuff around lol. I'm going to see if she'll use a dig box tonight. Oh and she has her wheel of course, but she's not using it as much lately

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't introduce it cause she was far too interested in the plastic cup lol I was happy she was actually playing! Nudging it around, climbing in and around it, she even climbed around me (I laid down in her pen with her). I'll introduce it sometime soon :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't tell from the video, but does she kinda spread her front legs out so that it almost looks like she's swimming? I have caught my girl on her night vision camera scooting on her belly that way on her fleece in her cage when she's alone. It's super cute! I think I also have it recorded somewhere.
Sort of, yes! Depends on the time, sometimes she just flops down and runs lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts