Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got another cute video of Inky. I was trying to get him to run on his Flying Saucer for you all, but he refuses to run when the lights are on. (that includes his red light)

It's a bit long, I apologize of any motion sickness that the shaky-ness may cause. :roll:

Link:

Oh, and at the end, he suddenly realizes that he can't burrow under the liner, and looks his most pitiful hoping I'll let him... it was really cute. :D

· Registered
506 Posts
oh my gosh! inky is one of the cutest hedgies iv ever seen! after daisy of course :lol:
i love hes cage also! its amazing! the end was great! he looked so sad and cute :mrgreen:

· Registered
28 Posts
I LOVE your cage and Inky is sooo adorible! It must have taken alot of work to build a cage like that! So theres a cage up top on a table or something and then your hedgie crawls down the tube into the second level that is sooo cool! I love Inky btw Peanut would love to have a cage like that.. I dont have the talent to build it for him :lol:

· Registered
29 Posts
So wow! That's quite the cage your little guy has there! Mine is like a cardboard shack compared to yours, lol! Very cute! I love when he's pulling himself out of the top of the tube!

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pixie,

That is a good question. I think it's a personal choice. Sometimes I offer him both, but mostly the Flying Saucer, since the Bucket doesn't get used as much. I personally like both, but prefer the FS beacuse it is easier to clean and takes up less space. When I give Inky the choice, he always used it as well. I think, if you watch a hedgie run on a bucket, their nose is close to the surface. Majority of owners have buckets or something similar, and I don't know that there's ever been a problem, but I like that he isn't inhaling poop cement all night, or at least not as much. I like to offer the bucket wheel every so often, though, because I have no idea if the tilt/style of the FS could ever have an effect on the way he runs or moves. :)

Here's a link with more info on the Flying Saucers:

http://hedgehogcentral.com/oldforum/ind ... topic=4705

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.