Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was just wondering what color Vex is. He is one year and six months old.

He was not being co-operative for the photo's, but this is the best i have.
My sister also would not lend me her hi-res camera, so i had to do this all with a ****ty web cam.

Sorry for the poor quality. If you need better ones i can have them tomorrow.[attachment=0:2kwfvn4y]clr3.JPG[/attachment:2kwfvn4y][attachment=1:2kwfvn4y]clr2.JPG[/attachment:2kwfvn4y][attachment=2:2kwfvn4y]clr1.JPG[/attachment:2kwfvn4y]

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is his mask. it is pretty much all pink/tanish.[attachment=0:34yi9vok]clr4.JPG[/attachment:34yi9vok]

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks like a White-Bellied chocolate or Grey. Try to swipe your sis's cam to get some better pics. Or maybe if you ask her to take the pics.....

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shes being stubborn, My girlfriend is coming over tonight to take much better pictures of him for me.
I will post them as soon as i can

Thanks reaper!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Though i agree with reaper, i think that maybe Dark Grey is possible too.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't think hes that dark, it may just be the pictures. My girlfriend took tons today while he was swimming, so he should be better lit. I'll post them as soon as she puts them up.[attachment=0:eaujadth]vex5.jpg[/attachment:eaujadth][attachment=1:eaujadth]vex8.jpg[/attachment:eaujadth][attachment=2:eaujadth]vex1.jpg[/attachment:eaujadth]

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i find his face freaking hilarious. The only two completely white quills on him is one on each eyebrow and they look like little antennae when he is grumpy.[attachment=0:t1oznl2v]vex2.jpg[/attachment:t1oznl2v]

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
awwwe! hes so cutte! <3

·
Registered
408 Posts
I was off on dark grey. i just couldnt tell from the first pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts