Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
He's such a little cutie. I like the one where he's poking his head through the bars of the pen. His quills look so funny. :) How are you and Turbo anyway. It's been a while since I've seen you around the boards.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I love love love pic #14 where you can see this two front teeth!

·
Registered
508 Posts
wow looks like he had fun! i like the toothy pic too :lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Aw your hedgie and mine have the same name :) how strange, my boyfriend picked ours out, said it sounded manly hehe

Those are really cute pics, looks like he had a blast, and looks like hes a right little champ.

How old is he?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the compliments!

hedgielover said:
How are you and Turbo anyway. It's been a while since I've seen you around the boards.
Turbo and I are doing well. We haven't been around much lately because life has been kinda a mess for the last 8 or 9 months. We've moved a couple times and had some other issues to work through (and by we, I mean me, with Turbo tagging along dutifully). I still read the forums regularly but haven't had as much time as I used to.

Pipkin said:
How old is he?
I'm not exactly sure how old he is. I got him from a classified ad in a local newspaper a little over a year ago, and they told me he was about a year old. So if I had to guess I'd say he's between 2 and 3 years old now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts