Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never knew hedgehogs were so photogenic. I love taking pictures of our hedgehog Tuesday. She's just so darn cute to me. I'm going to start this thread for her instead of continuing to post separate threads.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a little Santa hat I once used for my guinea pigs. So, I had to try it on Tuesday. She didn't act like it bothered her at all. She had fun playing on my daughter's bed during the photo shoot.

·
Registered
243 Posts
So cute. Someone was just asking me why people who had hedgehogs had this tendency to post silly pictures of them to the net. I explained that there's this thing called Hedgehog Compulsive Syndrome. Doctors are researching HCS, but at this time the only treatment is a pet Pug. That has the side effect of Pug Madness, though, which is even more severe.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hold Tuesday every night for at least an hour a night. I got some pictures of her when I was holding her tonight. In some of them you can clearly see her disapproval. In one picture I got a cute picture of her little back legs and little tushy. ;-)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tuesday had a package come in the mail today. I have a friend that makes cozy cups, saks and tunnels for guinea pigs so I had her make a girly set for Tuesday. I cleaned out her cage and put the new set in. She went around smelling all the new items and seemed excited over everything that was new. I took some pictures to share with everyone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts