Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within the year I'm hoping to move to Japan with my fiance. We want to do anything we can to bring my two girls with me but we are coming to dead ends of how to bring them over to Japan.

I've heard of airline companies allowing me travel with the girls in the cabin.

I'm wondering if I'm going to need any permits to bring them, or if they'll have to go through quarantine. Those are my main concerns at the moment.

If anyone knows the answers or somewhere that can point me to the right direction, it'd be a huge help!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Japan does quarantine animals that are imported in. It will be ideally if you contact AQS directly and ask. I check their list, they don't state hedgehogs either but I don't know if it is worth risking it.

http://www.maff.go.jp/aqs/english/animal/im_index.html
Yeah, I'd checked that website and hadn't seen hedgehogs on the list. I'm trying to email them now (just got home from work), deciphering the website is fun. The actual contact page isn't in english (yay!). So hopefully I get through that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I never have been there visited in the Japan, Actually have no idea about the destinations of this place. After that will like to think about making a tour to the place. Hope so anyone will like to reply me.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Sweetheart, the posts you're replying to are old and a lot of these people aren't coming back ever again. Also, this is a hedgehog forum. The posts are not about travel, but how to travel with a hedgehog. This is not a travel forum, and most of us don't talk about travel often, unless we are worried about our pets. Sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a plane to visit to Japan because it is a wonderful l destination for visit. I heard that Japan is an amazing country for tour .So I want to go there in next month and to do something special during my tour. But I have no idea about it. Somebody suggest me about the important places of it.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I have a plane to visit to Japan because it is a wonderful l destination for visit. I heard that Japan is an amazing country for tour .So I want to go there in next month and to do something special during my tour. But I have no idea about it. Somebody suggest me about the important places of it.
This forum is about hedgehogs, not a travel one. The only times travel is mentioned is if it involves a hedgehog.

I'd suggest to google the information you are looking for. Have fun in Japan, I did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts