Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella: I didn't have you for very long, but from the beginning I knew you were something special and you left your cute little tiny footprints on my heart forever<3

Since it was Sunday and I live in a small town I couldn't find anyone that would do a house call that specialized in exotics and no vet offices were opened. A friend of mine who was here called every vet office we could possibly think of and also someone on this site to try to see if there was anything I could do but either didn't get ahold of anyone or got ahold of people who didn't know about hedgehogs. So I made her as comfortable and warm and I could make her and held her in my arms, Marshal and I petted her and talked to her softly. She passed at 2pm in my arms.

I love you Bella and you made my life so much more happy even though I only had you for 2 months..I just wish we had more time to bond with eachother more. Rest in Peace and Your mommy and daddy loved you soo much =)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am so sorry.

Bella was a beautiful girl. Its obvious you loved her very much, and gave her a caring home, even if it was for not for long enough. I'm sure she knew how much you cared for her, and that you did everything you could for her, and that meant so much to her.

She left this world in a peaceful, comfortable state, surrounded by love. And she has you to thank for that. I hope that brings you some comfort.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Awww, she was lovely! I don't know what to say except that I am glad you could hold her and pet her when she passed away. I was lucky that when my Snoball passed away I was home, thank goodness. I don't know what I would have done if I had not been there.
2 months is not long enough, but at least she knew you cared.
I hope that helps,
Susan H. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts