Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really feel like i am READY for the hedgehog. I sit around while I am working and have been PRETENDING i have one to make sure that I have enough time in my night to play with, clean, and care for a hedgie.. So when i sit on the couch and am working, i start thinking about having a little prickly friend with me.. When i clean the cat bowls at night and feed the kitties, i think about cleaning the hedgie wheel and giving him his food for the night.. its just something i cant get outta my head.

So i put my application into the HWS but i dont think that have hedgies available. I really would like to rescue a hedgie.. I have this HORRIBLE impulse control, and i have been SOO good about getting a hedgie. Its been over a YEAR since i started thinking about getting one again.. I really know its time, but now there are none available.

I'm sorry, im just ranting a little.. but doing all my research, and visiting this forum just makes it even worse.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I KNOW I KNOW ::as i stomp my feet like a little kid::

its just driving me crazy because i am spedning SOO much time looking at them and reading about them, its creeping into my head more and more often! I am SURE one will pop up.. I guess its a GOOD problem to have - not ENOUGH hedgies in rescues.

the thing is, i have ALWAYS rescued animals. not one have i purchased from a petstore. I dont want to start now!!

I am still waiting to hear back from the needy hedgie on craigslist.. there are actually a few now.. We will see

1 - 3 of 3 Posts