Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
They appear to have the correct pudgy baby shape and cuteness factor.

Very rich coloring :) I think it's the grey skin on their legs (rather than pink or mottled pink/grey skin with white fur) that stands out as the biggest difference between them and other hedgies I've seen.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I think maybe they just look odd to me because I never really see dark legs and feet, just masks. Unfortunately, I don't have the original link, he just sent it to me randomly to cheer me up and ask if they were normally so dark.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Those are a litter of south african hedgehogs born at the San Diego zoo a while back. I was talking to someone in Ohio about possibly attempting to breed our some of our pet hedgies with one of those babies for new blood, but it didn't work out.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
They are, way too cute for their own good. :D (Haha- Sheltland, I dare you to try and smuggle on of those little bubs! Not that they are so little now, but still cute)

Check this video out of an adult:

·
Registered
274 Posts
How cute are they? Crikey I could have a hedgie zoo if i could afford one :D Loads of little hedgies running around hehe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.