Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay! Most of you probably know him as Jumbie, normally I don't change names but when Ashley said she was going to originally name him Jubilee, I couldn't resist! So he's Jubjub now and settling in well! I look forward to learning lots, we're going to go hedgie shopping this weekend so I can buy him everything he needs! And don't worry, my cats are VERY friendly - they were raised as kittens with my hamster and any small pet can get loose in my apartment and they won't bother it, just follow it curiously. He seemed to enjoy meeting them, sniffed noses before he went "Hahaha, I poke you silly cat!"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may have considered keeping the name until you told me what it was from :roll:

He likes the name Jubjub. Makes me think of Chubchub from The Simpsons. He always sticks his nose out at me when I say his name.

And OMFG, he absolutely LOVES it when I softly blow on his nose! He can be in a big pokey ball, and I blow softly on his nose and he immediately peeks out, sniffing the air frantically and licking his lips. I don't know if he likes my breath or what, but he was just crazy about it! Shay-la said that apparently they hate being blown on, but he just loves it!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Chub Chub??
Never heard of it.

yah I know my friend was holding him before and he was in a ball and she figured out that when you blow on him he comes out.
Lol I think the air feels weird.
:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts