Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really talking, but talking for him! Sneezy has been chatting up a storm latley- it almost sounds like he is a duck or a bird of some kind- he just 'meep meep meep meep's around and runs all over us. I assume this means he is happy- and it makes us so happy to know he is happy. :D
any other chattering hedgies out there?

·
Registered
395 Posts
ugh you have no idea

i wish vex would shut up some nights.
He will run on his wheel going chirp chirp chirp and then as he gets really going he start YALP YALP YALP adn progressively gets louder.

I ahve ran to him to see him running on his wheel and he shuts up and jsut looks at me and continues running (then falls off his wheel from not paying attention). He also chirps at me when i am laying on the ground and he comes up to my face, so i chirp back and then he chatters up a storm at me. while dragging my dirt socks around the room. Also if he gets somewhere he knows he shouldn't be he makes a gleeful squawk and i always find him because of it.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Mine makes chirping snuffling noises when he's excited about exploring somewhere. He never gets very loud though.

Sometimes when he is sleeping he huffs and pops at himself. Can hedgehogs have bad dreams? because that would be only reason for the popping.

They sure do make some silly noises though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts