Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have a couple questions about this. I've been switching Lily from Spike's Delite Premium to Wellness Indoor Health. I've been slowly switching her over, and she's had some amount of Wellness in her food bowl for nineteen days now. She's had the same ratio of the two foods in her dish for eleven of those days. She seems to like it a lot, and will eat both. I also have Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Senior Cat to switch her onto next, then I will take the Spike's out, once I start running out of it. My questions are:

1) Is it alright to start slowly adding the CSFTCLS to the other two?
2) Will just those two cat foods be alright together for her?
3) Can I add Grape Nuts to her food for fiber, or are there too many other vitamins in it or something? Should I wait to add it until after she's used to the CSFTCLS? And if/when I do add it, should I put some in her bowl every night, or only every other day or something? And should I keep track of how much of it she eats?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Keep the Spike's in as well. It isn't horrible and it isn't spectacular. I keep it in my mix as my "junk" food. My hedgies don't rush to eat it but sometimes they do. As junk foods go it is one of the better ones in my opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts