Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Lily for her first vet visit tonight. I wasn't sure how she'd do, since it was a new environment, with bright lights, and the appointment was at 6:30pm, which was a bit later in the evening, but still during her early morning. And the vet, when he came in, said that every hedgehog he's treated before has always been a ball of quills the whole time.
But.....she was SO good! :D She huffed and puffed at him while he was prodding her tummy for bumps, and when he used the stethoscope on her, but she never once threatened to bite him or ball up! The vet was amazing and kept remarking on how friendly she was. Needless to say, I was one proud hedgie-mom! :D Just thought I share (and boast...) to everyone. :D :lol:
Oh, and I don't know if anyone remembers a topic I posted awhile back about bald spots that she has, but the vet gave me Revolution, so hopefully if it is mites, this will clear it up and she'll be completely healthy again. Other than that, she got a clean bill of health from him. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow ,,proud for you
it's great when we bring our baby somewhere and they are sweetheart ,,,,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck for revolution treatment ,,,,,yes she will be ok ,,,,,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts