Hedgehog Central banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
nessariel said:
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!
May I ask where you're going to end up getting your hedgie from?
I'm getting the hedgehog from a breeder (who I don't think is registered in the IHA). She has the same health guarantees as the IHA breeders and both parents have a pedigree.

I would very much like to adopt one of those poor hedgehogs being given away to a new home after a few years, but seeing as this is my first hedgehog, I'd like to start with one on a blank slate and see it grow up :)

Thank you so much for sending me the link to the kjiji post btw.

Everyone is so supportive here, I'm so glad I joined HC ^-^

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
That is great news that you were able to finally find one :) You'll be a great hedgie parent with all the research you have done and he will be a lucky little (and probably spoiled) guy lol

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hedgieonboard said:
That is great news that you were able to finally find one :) You'll be a great hedgie parent with all the research you have done and he will be a lucky little (and probably spoiled) guy lol
Awe thank you ^-^
Yes, I will be spoiling him so much :p My cat is going to get jealous with all the attention the new guy's gonna get!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm glad you found your hedgehog!

It's too bad I saw this topic late as I got my hedgehog last week from Josée Lapierre (Kijiji ad that was posted) and saw the apricot one... she was the sister of my hedgehog actually.

Hope everything goes well :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts