Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had found a link a while ago about how to stack tote cages. They had used pvc coated mesh to maximize air flow and now I can't find it. ! please help :) thanks a bunch

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I don't remember seeing this... I personally use one stack of three tubs with hardware cloth for ventilation for mice, but not for hedgies... I would think that'd be a pain unstacking everything when you need to get to each cage every day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we are just trying to figure out a way to minimize space. as of now we have a room dedicated to our little critters and we are planning on moving so we may not have a whole spare room for them. SOOO we are looking for ways to save space if need be :) any other space saving ideas for me?

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
You can get storage shelving that will fit minimum sized tub cages perfectly. Let me see if I can grab a picture...

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Here we go: http://www.hedgiepets.com/care.html

The first two pics shown are of that tub size, and the basic setups. If you scroll down a bit, there's a picture of what Deneen's barn looked like previously. The black and grey shelving fits three tubs. The only problem is heating, if you use that you'd need to use a space heater to heat the whole room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts