Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had GREAT pictures last contest, I hope we get such a good turnout for this one!

This month's contest is St. Patrick's Day!
Get your hedgies dressed up in green hats and clovers! :lol: Entries will be accepted up until the 16th, and voting will begin on the 17th. The first ten contestants will be entered. You can change your entry, but please do so by editing your original post.

Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
508 Posts
awww i wont have my hedgie still some time after the 10th, but i doubt there will be any openings left... o well theres always Easter!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Another holiday photo contest I'm gonna miss :(. Sure 'm getting mine on the 7th, but I want to wait 'til we bond and he trusts me, 'til I enter a photo contest or something like that. Oh well, I still get to look at all the cool and funny hedgie pics :).
And it's cool that I'm part Irish, but only like 2% :roll:.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My goodness, those are adorable!!! Great job everyone!

Heather, Ziggy is such a photogenic little guy. Congrats, and great shots! :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
I will go get a pic of Jade riding nessie from my last trip over to the lock. Lol jk. i have no clue what i can do for this contest... no wait it is true... KRUSO, there u are! (lol. water horse movie joke)... so ummm... this guy is in st. patty's day spirit: :mrgreen: and sorta these guys :geek: :ugeek: ... but who cares? they nerrrrds. :x

·
Registered
395 Posts
drpepperheather: that is an awesome picture, absolutely cute. Such an amazing idea, but i also like the one with him under the hat and the shot glass beside him.

kaotichouse: haha way to steal me idea >.< my girlfriend takes irish dance and i wanted to set him on her soft toed shoes, one side of his body on either shoe and say "look mom, i can dance too!" I would not have figured out how to get him to stay there tho. Did you actually put a mealworm in the toe?

·
Registered
395 Posts
wow chase, is that just a flat surface your hedgie is sitting on (like you made it flat on the table?)
It really looks as if it is 3 dimensional, but i can't see the crease for the wall.
Very nice photo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
azyrios said:
wow chase, is that just a flat surface your hedgie is sitting on (like you made it flat on the table?)
It really looks as if it is 3 dimensional, but i can't see the crease for the wall.
Very nice photo.
No it is not a flat surface. The green was paper but the blue is the color of my wall so the paper was attached to the wall, then continued on to the floor i guess the baseboard gave it the 3D shape. :). That was the easy part, getting my cameria to work was the real challenge and not to mention a hedgehog who thought it was potty time.

·
Registered
408 Posts
drpepperheather said:
Cheers!

Still can't decide on which one to use as my entry, but these two have gotten the most views on my Flickr page...
the views may be cause some may deem closer inspection. Ones you can see well from far away get less views. i say that cuz the 1 u oridinally had was the best. Keep it. i liked it a lot. I would use that if i were u.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here is Jade being as Irish-ish as objects in my house will allow:

OH! an irish spring! And what do you know? A soap bar next to it? Which should i use...

·
Registered
408 Posts
I almost chose this one, but the othr is more meaningfull and not just her being a spokesperson for a product standing there. ;) (just know that this one is not my submitted one)

U cant see her cute blue eyes tho. :shock:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.