Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it breaks my heart to have to do this, but spud deserves better than what I am currently able to offer her. When I first got spud I was in a really fantastic place in every way possible (location, mental health, physical health) but then had to move away to college in southeast missouri, where there is no vet. I'm taking some time off come next semester, but sadly my parents, whom i'm moving in with, do not want me to keep spud, as they have an older dog who would be disrupted by a new guest. I'm not in the best place with my mental health either right now, hence me taking some time off school. This is so hard for me to write and i'm moments from crying, but spud deserves more than I can give her.

Spud is a little angel, she does get a bit nippy when she's hungry, but she loves to crawl on my arms and legs and spends most of her time running of her flying saucer. I'm sorry this is so scattered, this is one of the hardest things i've had to do, but i really want whats best for spud.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hello,
I am sorry you are going through a tough time. Would you consider relinquishing Spud to the Hedgehog Welfare Society? I know that there are a lot of potential adpoters in the "middle" of the country and not many hedgies available. If you would please check out the site hedgehogwelfare.org and go to "resources" and then click on the "relinquishments" tab. Please be patient and give them a week or two to get back with you. It is a good way to ensure that Spud will end up with a good forever home.
Best wishes,
Susan H.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Home for Spud

I am in DeSoto, just south of Stl and can adopt the baby if it is still in need of a new home. Do you still have her?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in Kansas city with more than enough room for a new hedgehog would you want to meet somewhere? I can get her whenever you are availiable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts