Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could smoking in my house effect my hedgehog adversely? I don't smoke, but my dad is somewhat a chain smoker and mom an occasional smoker. The smell of smoke lingers mostly in the living room and down the hall, but not in the other rooms. I was thinking as long as a hedgehog weren't around someone smoking at the time they are fine, but I wouldn't know, this is something I wanna know before I eventually get one.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I used to have people who lived below me who smoked. When they light up, it really stank up my place :x Fortunately, I have a HEPA filter and I'd turn on when they smoked. It cleared the air up pretty well. If you can't get your parents to stop smoking, perhaps you can ask them to get HEPA filter for hedgie (and you).

I wonder if there's any university-based study out there that speaks to my observation that HEPA filters help clean the smoke out of the air.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.