Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Ivan has been living with me for about a month now and I have taken a million pictures of him. He has adjusted so well to his new home and I love him very much. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time out of your day to answer some of my frantic questions on the forums. It means a lot and this is a great resource to have available. Now, on to some pictures!

My little man exploring my bedroom.

"Smiling" for the camera with his missing front teeth.

Facing off with my girlfriend, Glenda... whom Ivan does not seem to be very fond of.

EXTREME close-up of the cuteness

My little narwhal trying to fit his tube into his igloo... sideways.

Ivan the Terrible after a long night of wreaking havoc.

And last, but certainly not least... I finally got around to video taping Ivan playing with his toilet paper tube. My camera doesn't record sound but Ivan's antics are entertaining enough.

On a side note... does anyone now what Ivan's color is? I adopted him so I don't know for sure. I was told the standard salt and pepper.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Aw so cute. Mine is missing his front teeth too. I think they look like they have little old man face when they are missing teeth.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Awww little Ivan is so cute!
I love the pic where he's smiling at the camera! :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very cute! The video made me laugh - Dexter does that, and runs around frantically like that, but if I take the tube off his face to 'save' him, he does it right away again. Shows what I know! :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ivan does the same thing! As soon as I take the tube off, he sticks his head back in it. I usually don't bother to take the tube but he had really jammed his head in there that time, so I thought I'd help out. :roll:

Bengall - I wish that I could take credit for Ivan's name. I adopted him so he came with the name. It does fit him very well though.

I just love my little guy to pieces. <3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts