Hedgehog Central banner

Some Pictures I took for Photography.

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  memechan1990 
#1 ·
So, in my black and White chemical photography class I decided that Coraline would be a perfect model, she is 11 weeks old and a very sweet little girl. These were taken while I was letting Coraline get some exercise outside. I am hoping they don't stretch out the topic page, so sorry if they do. I have been a very proud hedgehog mommy, I'm sure everyone I know is annoyed with my constant talk of her.

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice photos!! They have really great exposure. I noticed a water spot on your third photo. That spot may have come from your negatives... try re-washing them and do an extra rinse without the drops in at the end. I find those off spots can really take away from the focus of the photo... and we wouldn't want anything taking away from the cute model!

#14 ·
Lovely pictures! My Dad did a lot of black and white work and used to develop his own at home. I especially like the third, it makes me want to pick her up and cuddle her :)

#17 ·
You could, honestly anyone could do photography if they took the time to learn, and if they took the time it takes to take pictures, develop film, and enlarge the pictures. It's really a labor of love once you get into it. I won't really be able to take black and white photos anymore. I don't have toe resources too, but I have a bunch of Coraline pictures. I am going to frame them and hang them in my room. ^_^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.