Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So pinchita is a very clean lady she poops in only one little corner and keeps it all neat.
i am using liners and the are all colors but are all very light ( so they r pretty much white with a tint of color so i can see her pee an poop.)
and i have noticed she hates going pee in her cage, doesn't mind poop but pee... i hold her every night, and morning if i get the chance. every time i hold her she pees a whole bunch. morning and night.

and some days she is up looking out of her cage trying to find me and she wants to get out, so i pick her up and as soon as she realizes that she is not in her cage she pees :lol:
she so smart she does pee in her cage but she always trys to hold it in 'till play time with me. hehe lol
she is sooo smart, And then when i come and its time to play, but its to late a nd she already peed, she is all huffy puffy and mad at me lol
she so adorible
just felt like tellin youz any1 elses hedgie does something like that?? :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have you tried her with a potty box where she poops? Yesterdays News cat litter works great and she might like to use her home as a ladies room then. Both my hedgies have potty boxes and Bolt actually stops wheeling to poop in his, Jadyn does this too....sometimes. :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Egon is 2 months old. I noticed he does not poop anywhere but where I lay his carefresh bedding. Usually its in his little house. Sometimes he will go behind his wheel but rarely. He still poops on me after he wakes up but I think its because he is still a baby, still, I am impressed that he keeps his surroundings so clean. :0) Sometimes he won't run on the wheel after he poops on it too hha... sometimes hes a little more rebellious. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts