Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Although I don't really know a whole lot, I'm gonna say yeah find a doctor. Anytime anything on a living animal is swollen that much, it should probably get checked out. That's just my first thought, I could be completely wrong though.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.