Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had Tiggy since last Friday, and she's a few days over 2 months old. When I take her out, I'm usually just holding her, and her behavior varies. One time she could be very cuddly, curling up in the crook of my elbow, and the next she's very active, running up and down my arms and up to my shoulder.
So I decided to get a play pen thing, the one that's a cage and you can set it up on the floor, so she could run around, and not get away. I have a very big, old house with lots of places for a hedgie to get lost. So I pick her up today and set her in the play pen. She goes around the perimeter constantly and looks like she's trying to find a way out. She not interested in the toys I put out for her.
When I go to pick her up, cause she looks frantic and I don't want her to freak, she starts nipping at my fingers, and then she actually bit me! This is a first. She's nibbled on my bracelets before, but not my fingers. It was like she genuinely did not want to by held by me at all. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get her to... like me?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts