Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've been searching for a hedgehog breeder in South Carolina for a little while now. Intermittently to tell the truth because my wife and I had a rather finicky cat that didn't like other animals. Darby (the cat) recently passed away at the ripe age of 23. Well a bit of time has passed and the wife has always wanted a hedgehog and has tasked me with finding a proper breeder. (none of those shady back yard dealers, or disreputable pet shops)

We've both done a great deal of research and she has already acquired all the necessary items to spoil the little guy/gal. We would like a baby/juvenile. Gender and color doesn't matter.

The issue I've run into when searching for a breeder is that the majority of websites for South Carolina Breeders are either broken links, or empty domains. The one breeder I was able to contact (palmettaplantation) was only reachable through email and is no longer responding. The pressure is on more so because the Wife's birthday is fast approaching and a little Sir Quillion Pokesworth would be a great surprise/addition.

PLEASE HELP! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hedgie Available!

Hi! I know this is a late response but I live in South Carolina and I have a 7-week old precious baby boy and I have figured out that I am not really in the best place to have a hedgie right now and give him the love he deserves, are you still looking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts