Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hedgehog Turbo died today, 11/26/2009, Thanksgiving Day. He had been ill and we suspected he was in pain, and upon returning home from Thanksgiving with family, we found Turbo curled up peacefully, sleeping as always, only this time he's not going to wake up.

Turbo was a wonderful hedgie. Even according to the vet he was "the gold standard" of hedgehogs- very sociable and active. He didn't appreciate his nails being clipped, but never threw too much of a fuss. He only ever bit once. He slept all day (of course) and ran all night, and loved to curl up in my lap. He would get used to the sound of my fiance watching TV at night and would come out to run when he knew it was just Shawn's voice. He was always very photogenic and cute, as well as good-natured and mild-tempered.

Turbo, you will be greatly missed. We love you.
-Erica and Shawn

·
Registered
183 Posts
awwes I'm so sorry to hear about little Turbo. Be well and know that he is at peace.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Aw no :cry: I'm so sorry

How old was he?

RIP lil one :!:

·
Registered
902 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Drowsydreamer, I'm so sorry. I loved seeing all the pictures of him that you have posted. I'm sad that he is gone. I recently lost my pet mouse she was so sweet and lovable. I could not believe how much it hurt. I lost the dog I grew up with a few years ago two and after I lost my little mouse I realized that no matter how small or how big the animal is they leave the same sized hole.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm sorry your little Turbo has gone.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh no! Im sorry RIP Turbo. *hug*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts