Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Thursday I found out my 2 year old hedgehog Snuggles (aka Georgette and Misses Pickles--I had three names for her :) ) had cancerous tumors throughout her abdomen. Putting her down on Friday was the hardest decision I had to make but the responsible one. I don't think I've cried so much in two days. I really miss her and her funny personality. I buried her in my backyard with two hedgehog statues on top of her grave. I never knew that a hedgehog could take up so much of my heart. I'm gonna miss taking naps with her and watching her cruise around in the grass outside on sunny days. I hope she's in a great place with all the meal worms she can eat! Here's to you Snugs you were the best!

Snuggles 2-27-08 to 3-19-10

<3 Michelle

Christmas!!

Sleeping on my Boyfriend

GO CUBS!

·
Registered
117 Posts
She looks like she was well loved, im sorry for your loss. *HUG*

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Very sorry to hear about Snuggles. :( She was definitely well loved and appreciated while she was with you. Rest in Peace Snuggles.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am sure Snuggles was happy with you and her life was beautiful even if too short. Thank you for caring for her and giving her such a happy life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.